Campus Locker Pickup
- Campus locker pickup is ONLY available to students living in residence halls.
- When placing an order for locker pickup, remember to list your name, the residence hall name, your room number, and the residence hall address in the shipping tab.
- You can have more than one address listed in your customer profile, but when selecting locker pickup, please make sure to select your RESIDENCE HALL ADDRESS, and NOT your home address.
• I.E. We cannot ship to a campus locker when the shipping address is listed as Nashville.
- Once your order is placed, we will fill and process your order. It is then sent to University Printing and Mail. You will receive and email from University Printing and Mail when your order is in the locker and ready for pickup. The code for the locker will be included in this email from UPM. The volshop does NOT have access to locker codes.
**Please note: during peak times, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be processed and ready for pickup.
**Computers, tablets, and smart watches are INELIGIBLE for locker pickup.