How to View and Print Your Personalized Booklist
Follow these instructions to find the list of required books and course materials for your classes. The steps below display how the site will appear when viewed on a desktop computer. The process is similar when viewing the site on a mobile device, but will appear differently.
**Students need to purchase their course materials online PRIOR to coming to VolBooks. Customers will not be allowed to shop for their course materials instore, and counter service will not be available.
When ordering course materials, it is recommended you select instore pickup, or ship to the campus shipping lockers (based on your campus residence hall address). VA and VOCREHAB STUDENTS... please contact Jake Loveless directly at email@example.com to purchase your course materials**
1. Login: Click the login link in the uper right side of the page.
2. Sign in with your NetID. You will be redirected to the university's Central Authentication Service to complete the login with your NetID & password using two-factor authentication.
3. Go to Account Overview. After you've signed in, hover over your name in the upper right side of the site. The Account Overview menu will appear. Click on the "Account Overview" link at the top of the menu.
4. Go to My Curriculum. Use the menu on the left side of the page to navigate to semester for which you wish to display your booklist. The semester will be displayed by clicking on "My Curriculum".
5. Click Begin Shopping or Print Booklist. Your booklist will appear for the selected semester. You may shop for the required course materials or print your booklist by clicking on the appropriate buttons at the bottom of the list.
New Feature on Your Booklist!
Titles that are available in digital format- At No Cost- are now identified on your booklist.
To access these titles, click this link, insert the ISBN or title into the search area and find the E-BOOK from the list of results. Click on “Online Access Options” to find the link to the digital text.